Sporty & comfortable!
This very chic dog bag from our KvK Atelier is not only a cozy place for your four-legged friend, but also a stylish eye-catcher.
Dog bags, just like handbags, are an indispensable and useful accessory if you have a smaller four-legged friend. Especially if you travel a lot and want to offer your dog a safe place.
The Sanna Bag has the following features:
- modern design & material;
- a very light own weight;
- several outside pockets for personal items or treats etc.;
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap;
- reinforced bottom of the bag covered with soft plush material and 2 long tabs made of plush, which are attached to the sides of the bag by means of snaps, so that the quadruped can rest its head when the bag is open;
- a short safety leash with a carabiner;
- feet on the bottom to protect the material;
- carefully incorporated ventilation grids made of soft mesh provide sufficient fresh air supply.
S: length 39 cm, width 20 cm, height 24 cm
M: length 42 cm, width 22 cm, height 30 cm
S: with pocket bottom 620 g, without pocket bottom 420 g
M: with pocket bottom 700 g, without pocket bottom 500 g
The outer fabric used is an easy-care softshell fabric, the mesh fabric on the sides and top of the zipper is polyester. In between, you can briefly wipe the Sanna Bag with a damp cloth. If a wash is needed, please hand wash only and do not add fabric softener. When damp, shape it and it is best to hang it on the handles to dry.
Each Sanna Bag is 100% handmade in our studio in Kiel, Germany after we receive your order. The fabric samples have a slight structure, in nature the surface is smooth.
Ready for shipment within Germany in approx. 3-5 working days. Deliveries to foreign countries may vary.
100% Handmade - 100% Exclusive = 100% Koko by Knebel
Quality made in Germany
Incomparable craftsmanship in every seam. Every article is truly unique and there is a lot of heart, time and work in each of our products. This is exactly what makes the charm of Koko von Knebel.
Popular with celebrities
Udo Walz †
The materials of the products have convinced my two dogs and me very much.
I love Koko von Knebel's articles and the options for custom-made products.
My individual collar fits perfectly and is my new favourite product.