Pet Buggy Avenue - Dog Buggy
All aboard, please!
Pet Buggy Avenue - dog buggy
Dog cart for classic use
The following features await you ...
Dead weight of the dog buggy: approx. 5.5kg
Tire diameter: approx. 15cm
Inner dimensions: 56cm x 28cm x 54cm (height with the hood closed)
Height of the push bar: approx. 97 cm
- Solid workmanship
- Lightly sprung front wheel
- Two safety lines inside
- Folding hood
- Rear parking brakes
- Double 360 ° swivel front wheel
- The front wheel can be fixed
- Soft inner pad
- Material: nylon
- Robust ventilation grilles for ample air circulation
- Removable snack holder
- To be opened at the front with a zip
- Storage basket for utensils with zipper at the back
Please also note the following points:
1. Never drive the dog buggy against a kerb or thick stones! This can cause damage to the suspension and is not covered by the warranty!
2. The metal rims are not stainless steel material! Please always dry them after contact with moisture.
3. If the wheels squeak, they can be greased. Please do not use silicone. Silicone dries out the plastic
4. Never leave the car in high temperatures for a long time. Plastic or rubber will warp!
5. Never leave the buggy alone with the dog and move away. Always keep one hand on the buggy.
6. If you are travelling with a trailer, adapt your speed to the ground and weather conditions!
7. When folding the buggy, the zipper of the cover must be open and unhooked. Please avoid that the seams are under permanent tension.
This is how you extend the durability of your pushchair.
Popular with celebrities
Udo Walz †
The materials of the products have convinced my two dogs and me very much.
I love Koko von Knebel's articles and the options for custom-made products.
My individual collar fits perfectly and is my new favourite product.